http://fun-with-sharps.blogspot.com/2012/10/well-you-cant-say-i-never-cook.html?m=1
I am so impressed by these recipes that I couldn't find one I didn't want to try!!
Tonight I tried Honey Chicken. The recipe is a little large so I only cut it by a third. I found a website that you can calculate recipes if you want less or more!
The recipe:
The beginning:
The middle:
The end result:
I made red potatoes and broccoli! For the potatoes I dropped the rack as low as I could and preheated the oven to 450 degrees. While it's preheating cut then up and mix with a 1/4c oil and desired seasoning. Place the potatoes face down on a cookie sheet (I put tin foil down first).
After 10 min I put the broccoli in (it was prepared similar to the potatoes)!
Here it is:
With this wonderful meal we ended it with a bowl of ice cream and now have two days+ Of leftovers!!!I consider this another win for the cookbook :) Rico enjoyed it too; he was proud of me!!





No comments:
Post a Comment